- Yoga practice results in changes in gene expression that boost immunity at a cellular level.
- Research shows that migraine sufferers have fewer and less painful migraines after three months of yoga practice.
- Studies have found that 12 weeks of yoga can improve sexual desire, arousal, performance, confidence, orgasm and satisfaction for both men and women.
- Results are shown that if people suffering from insomnia practice yoga for eight weeks daily they would significantly improve on their sleep quality.
- Regular yoga practice is associated with mindful eating, an awareness of physical and emotional sensations associated with eating. By causing breath awareness, regular yoga practice strengthens the mind-body connection. The awareness can help you tune in to emotions involved with certain cravings, and yoga breathing exercises can help you slow down and make better choices when cravings strike.
- Yoga helps in effective weight loss. As yoga in itself helps increase metabolic rate and burn calories, power yoga, which is yoga at a faster pace, is believed to and in fact does help in weight loss.
- Surya Namaskar is a wonderful gift of yoga, if practiced regularly, can work wonders for every part of the body – from head to toe! Surya Namaskar is a set of 12 yoga postures that helps improve overall health and well being.
- With an array of asanas, pranayamas, acupressure techniques you can get rid of psoriasis, leucoderma, pimples, ringworms and all types of eczema, obesity, anaemia, reproductory disorders, depression, acne, hair loss, thyroid and many more.
- The practice of yoga can help you prepare your mind and body for labor and birth as this helps you focus, to concentrate and keep you healthy.
Yoga Health Benefits
- Surya Namaskar benefit your body, mind and soul
- Yoga & Pregnancy
- Yoga for working women
- Power Yoga For Weight Loss
- Yoga for Healthy Hair
- Yoga for Skin & Beauty