Kriya Yoga Paramahansa Yogananda: How to Practice Kriya Yoga Correctly
|Practice Meditation - Yogananda Paramahansa|
Experiencing the divinity within our own souls, claiming divine joy as our own joy — this is what the Kriya Yoga teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda offer to each of us.
The sacred science of Kriya Yoga consists of advanced techniques of meditation whose devoted practice leads to realization of God and liberation of the soul from all forms of bondage. It is the royal or supreme technique of yoga, divine union.
Benefits of MeditationThe benefits of meditation are multiple. Through regular practice, subtle transformations take place in one’s body, mind, and inmost consciousness. Some of these benefits are experienced right away; others unfold progressively and may take more time to become apparent.
- Inner peace is one of the first fruits of meditation. Along with that come greater clarity, understanding, and guidance from within.
- Meditation brings objectivity and intuitive knowledge of how to address the problems that arise in the course of daily life. It improves one’s concentration and efficiency, and one's attitude toward work.
- It brings greater harmony and joy to relationships and family life, awakening the capacity to give — and receive — unconditional love.
- It harmonises the life forces in the body, removing harmful stress and promoting health and vitality.
- Most importantly, it helps to attune one’s consciousness to the Divine, bestowing an unshakable inward happiness and security amidst all circumstances of life.
Buy Autobiography of a Yogi Online
How to Practice Kriya Yoga Correctly
Learn The Kriya Yoga Of Paramahansa Yogananda