How to Raise Your Platelet Count?
|Home Remedies to Increase Platelet|
Blood platelets have several functions in the body. They help stop wounds from bleeding, repair damaged blood vessels, increase blood fluidity and identify infectious agents. Blood platelets send stimuli to immune system cells that take immediately attack infectious agents.
Diseases such as Dengue, Zika, anemia, cirrhosis and HIV cause blood platelet levels to reduce. Therefore, if you have any one of these conditions, you should take special care to raise your platelet count. By maintaining a stable level, your immune system will be stronger and your symptoms will improve.
If your blood platelet levels are lower than normal, don’t waste any time in changing your diet and trying out these ayurveda home remedies. In just a few days, your levels will increase and you’ll feel stronger.
- Having juice made of giloy leaves, aloe vera, papaya leaves and pomegranate not only increases platelet count but also increases overall immunity of the body.
- Coconut water is a delicious and wonderful drink for raising your blood platelet count. Boosted with minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphate and iron) that are beneficial for your health and it contains vitamins A, B and C
- Pumpkin is rich in Vitamin A content which helps in supporting proper platelet development. It also works to regulate the proteins that are produced in the cells, which is important for increasing the platelet level.
- Drink half a glass of pumpkin juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey 2 or 3 times a day.
- You should also include pumpkin in your regular diet by adding pumpkin puree to stews, smoothies, soups and baked goods.
- Guava and red bell pepper juice are loaded with vitamin A and C, potassium and rich in folic acid which makes it a powerful antioxidant that can help recover platelet levels. Mix both of them together to make a juice that’ll help you raise your platelet levels. You should drink three glasses every day.
- Papaya can help in increasing blood platelet. Both the fruit and leaves of the papaya are beneficial. Drink a glass of papaya juice mixed with a little lemon juice, or eat ripe papaya 2 or 3 times a day. You can also extract papaya leaf juice by pounding the leaves without the stalk using a mortar and pestle. Drink 2 tablespoons of this juice 2 times daily. Keep in mind that papaya leaf juice tastes very bitter.
- Wheatgrass is rich in chlorophyll that has a molecular structure that is similar to the haemoglobin molecule found in human blood. All you have to do is mix half a cup of wheatgrass juice with a little lemon juice and drink every day.
- Eat plenty of foods rich in Vitamin C such as spinach, oranges, lemons, kiwi, tomatoes, broccoli, cantaloupes and bell peppers.You can also take Vitamin C supplements, but make sure that you consult your doctor first.
- Indian Gooseberries is a popular Ayurvedic treatment for improving platelet count. Also known as amla, are high in Vitamin C which helps in boosting the production of platelets and enhancing the immune system. Eat 3 to 4 amlas every morning on an empty stomach.You can also mix 2 tablespoons each of amla juice and honey. Drink this mixture 2 to 3 times a day.
- Make sure that you drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
Buy Related Products Online