Ayurveda Tips to Burn Belly Fat Faster
|Ayurveda Tips to Burn Belly Fat Faster|
While it is not easy to lose weight and cut out belly fat overnight, but with lifestyle changes and with certain ingredients that are recommended by ayurveda that may help get the desired results.
Schedule your Pattern
Schedule your Pattern
Wake up and Sleep on Same Time Daily
Exercise and Meditate Daily
Switch to Healthy Foods like Fruits, Vegetables, Salads and Legumes
Avoid Refined Sugar for Sometime and If Required Replace with Honey/Jaggery (In moderation)
Key Ingredients Suggested By Ayurveda for Belly Fat Reduction
- Fenugreek (methi) seeds: Fenugreek helps flush out harmful toxins. It relieves indigestion and helps treat constipation. It also suppresses appetite. Include fenugreek in your weight loss diet by chewing soaked methi seeds in the morning on an empty stomach. The natural soluble fibre in the fenugreek can swell and fill the stomach thereby suppressing your appetite. It also helps increase metabolic rate of the body. You can also have fenugreek oil capsule after meals incase consuming seeds creates some heat in the body.
- Guggul: Guggul is supposedly the most effective natural herb for losing weight. Popularly known as 'the natural fat killer', guggul is actually a strong resin extract which is extracted from a tiny, thorny mukul myrrh tree. This particular herb effectively helps in getting rid of the unwanted fat and stimulate the cellular fire along with perfect liver functioning. It helps in catalyzing tissue regeneration and increasing white blood cells. Suggested: Divya Mahayograj Guggul
- Triphala: Cleanses Your Colon, Good Laxative and Stimulates the Digestive System. You can take triphala powder. However, it does have a strong taste and some people may find it hard to gulp it down. You may want it to combine it with a little bit of juice or honey if you think that you can just not handle its taste. Furthermore, you can even try Organic India Triphala Capsules. You can give these a try as well. Generally, the recommended dosage for triphala is one teaspoon or one capsule taken with lukewarm water before going to bed. Make sure to keep a gap of about 2 hours after dinner.
- Punarnava: An Ayurvedic Herb for Kidney Health, Congestion, Water Retention and all Things Kapha. Punarnava mandur is highly beneficial in the treatment of obesity. It acts as an herbal diuretic and can help relieve the discomfort associated with excess water retention. Ayurveda considers herbal diuretics as an effective solution for people looking to lose weight, specifically water weight. Certain conditions can contribute to a fluid imbalance in the body including poor diet, and some medications. The herbal ingredients help to remove excess fluids from the body by promoting urination and without the loss of electrolytes or potassium.
- Cinnamon (dalchini): Cinnamon regulates blood sugar and manages stable energy levels and moods. It reduces LDL cholesterol levels. Increases the metabolism of glucose. Since high blood sugar levels can lead to increased storage of fat by the body, cinnamon helps prevent this increased storage of fat and enables you to lose weight. Cinnamon also helps the body to process carbohydrates more efficiently and this assists you in losing a few pounds. Studies show that abdominal fat is more sensitive to the effects of cinnamon than fat from other parts of the body. You can add cinnamon to herbal tea to get a cup of healthy and tasty tea. Alternatively, add a teaspoon of cinnamon to your breakfast cereal or oatmeal, sprinkle it on your toast or add it to your morning cup of coffee. You may also try Organic India Cinnamon Capsules For Healthy Metabolism.