10 Effective Natural Remedies for Toothache Relief
If you are suffering from a Toothache, here are the effective home remedies which can give you quick relief!
|Home Remedies for Toothache Relief|
10 Effective Natural Remedies for Toothache Pain
- Treating a toothache with salt water can also help reduce inflammation and heal any oral wounds.
- A hydrogen peroxide rinse may also help to relieve pain and inflammation. In addition to killing bacteria, hydrogen peroxide can reduce plaque and heal bleeding gums.
- You may use a cold compress to relieve any pain you’re experiencing, especially if any type of trauma has caused your toothache.
- Peppermint tea bags can be used to numb pain and soothe sensitive gums.
- Crush a garlic clove to create a paste and apply it to the affected area. You may wish to add a tiny bit of salt. Alternatively, you can slowly chew a clove of fresh garlic.
- Dab a small amount of clove oil onto a cotton ball and apply it to the affected area. You may want to dilute the clove oil with a few drops of a carrier oil, like olive oil, or water. Do this a few times per day.
- Simply use wheatgrass juice as a mouthwash.
- Dab a few drops of thyme essential oil and a few drops of water onto a cotton ball. After diluting the oil with the water, apply it to the affected area.
- Licorice Root May Help Prevent, Treat Tooth Decay and Gum Disease. Take a licorice powder and make a paste and do the brush with this powder.
- Miswak tooth powder makes your teeth healthy and shiny, helps you to get rid of cavity, removes stains from your teeth, removes discoloration and tooth decay.
If your toothache is severe or is the result of a more serious medical condition, you need to see your dentist so you can treat it properly. Many toothaches will require medical attention. An over-the-counter pain reliever such as ibuprofen could help until you see a dentist.