Rose Flowers Balances all Three Doshas
|Rose Flowers Balances all Three Doshas|
Rose petals are especially good for reducing Pitta. They also treat the heart, nerves and lift the spirits. They have an affinity for the blood and are astringent which helps reduce inflammation and stop sweating. As well as an anti-depressant, rose is also an aphrodisiac. Rose also opens the heart chakra, increasing patience, compassion and love. No indications known, though take caution in pregnancy.
- To use, spray rose water externally for instant cooling. Great to keep a bottle handy for those hot tube journeys and your fellow travellers will benefit too.
We recommend: Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose, 50ml
- Take rose water internally (1tsp with water 3X/day) to pacify Pitta
- Clean your face in rose water every morning to clear heat related skin issues. Make your own rose water by boiling fresh petals and condensing the steam into another vessel.
We recommend: Sorich Organics Dry Rose Petals | Pure Herb ( 100 gm )
- Anoint yourself with rose oil on the third eye, throat and navel to keep these centres of awareness cool, calm and collected.
We recommend: Khadi Rose Essential Oil (10ml)
- Use rose water as eye drops for itchy, hot, tired eyes, and also problems due to allergies. To do this, take one ounce of distilled or purified water and add 5 drops of pure rose oil. Use a dropper or an eye cup to rinse the eye, making sure the water is neither too cold nor too hot.
- We recommend a delicious way to take rose is to collect a glass of fresh rose petals and cover them in sugar overnight (ideally leave in the moonlight). In the morning you will have a rose syrup elixir to mix in with home-made almond milk or take diluted with water. or
We recommend: Pure Gold Rose Petal Sweet Preserve Gulkand,400 grams(New)