Natural Remedies to Fight the Deadly Air Pollution
|Natural Remedies to Fight the Deadly Air Pollution|
There are ways you can minimize the ill effects of this Air Pollution that’s harming your lungs. After all, breathing in clean air should be a priority. But there are ways you can minimize the ill effects of this nasty pollution that’s harming your lungs.
Here are some simple home remedies to help you fight this air pollution which is choking nose and throats and affecting the health of our children and all of us.
- Turmeric is anti-bacterial, so, it will prevent the bacteria to enter and if they enter the body it will kill those bacteria which come from pollution. Drink Turmeric Tea. Find the Recipe Here!
- Increase the intake of Vitamin C to boost the immunity
(you can consume vitamin C chewables, drink lemon water, eat lots of citrus fruits, pomegranates) Amla is a very rich source of Vitamin C.
- Drink lots of warm fluids to flush the toxins(ginger garlic soup, tulsi water, lemon water, ginger lemon tea, green tea, ayurvedic tea)
- Have Omega 3 rich food sources to help fight the inflammation caused due to the toxicity of air pollution. (flaxseeds, walnuts, eggs) You Can Buy omega 3 supplements for kids
- Eat a moderate amount of Jaggery as its high in Antioxidants
it helps in cleansing the liver by flushing out toxins and will prevent the damage of free radicals and protect the body against infections.
- Cow Ghee
One can put 2 drops of cow ghee in each nostril every day in the morning and at bed time to stay clear from pollutants.
Recipe: How to make ghee at home
- Take Triphala at Night
Pollution causes imbalance in tridosha and Triphala helps restore the same, thus, bolstering immunity. One tablespoon of Triphala with 1 teaspoon of honey at night is the recommended.
Read Triphala Benefits
- Before Sleeping Steam Is Recommended
taking steam with 5-10 drops of eucalyptus oil or a drop of peppermint oil should be done for five minutes before sleeping.
You can Buy Eucalyptus Oil or Peppermint Oil
- Practice Breathing Exercises
Its recommended to practice morning breathing exercises such as pranayam, kapalbhati and jal neti to combat the ill effects of pollution.