Moringa Health Benefits
|Moringa Health Benefits|
Never heard of moringa before? Although this plant was initially discovered for its beneficial properties thousands of years ago, only recently has moringa(sometimes called the Ben oil tree) become known as one of the most impressive herbal supplements to hit the holistic health market. It is
Moringa is rich in vitamin A,vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B-6, folate and ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc.
Moringa is a unique plant because almost all parts of it — leaves, seeds, flowers/pods, stem and roots — can be used as a source for nutrition and its other medicinal properties that fight free radical damage. The most popular medicinal use of moringa, both traditionally and today, involves drying and grinding down the tree’s antioxidant-packed leaves to unlock the most moringa benefits.
Throughout the world, moringa is used for treating such widespread conditions as:
- inflammation-related diseases
- Treats depression, anxiety, and fatigue
- Prevents mood swings and hormone imbalance.
- heart problems, including high blood pressure
- thyroid disorders, Lowers cholesterol
- Protects liver by removing toxins from body
- Antioxidants(Prevents cancer).
- diabetes, Lowers blood sugar levels
- Prevents anemia and sickle cell disease
- arthritis and other joint pain, such as rheumatism
- allergies and asthma
- constipation, stomach pains and and diarrhea
- stomach and intestinal ulcers or spasms
- chronic headaches
- kidney stones, fluid retention
- low sex drive, Improves the health of sexual organs in both male and female
- bacterial, fungal, viral and parasitic infections
- Improves eye health
- Nourishes hair and improves skin tone
- Protect against arsenic toxicity.
- two times the amount of protein of yogurt
- four times the amount of vitamin A as carrots
- three times the amount of potassium as bananas
- four times the amount of calcium as cows’ milk
- seven times the amount of vitamin C as oranges
- Provides Antioxidants and Anti-Inflammatory Compounds
- Balances Hormones and Slows the Effects of Aging
- Helps Improve Digestive Health
- Balances Blood Sugar Levels, Helping Fight Diabetes
- Protects and Nourishes the Skin
- Helps Stabilize Your Mood and Protects Brain Health
Moringa Seed Health Benefits:
- Lowers Cholesterol.
- Promotes Heart Health.
- Induces Death of Cancer Cells.
- Regulate Blood Sugar Levels.
- improves Sleep.
- Great Source of Iron.
- Reduces Joint Pain.
- Powerhouse of Antioxidants
- Promotes Healthy Skin
- High in Fiber.