Calendula Most Effective Herb for Skin.
(Calendula officinalis), the pot marigold, is a great herb for skin care, and has perhaps the longest history of use of any herb in skin care.
Calendula has long been regarded as one of the safest and most effective herbs for skin. It is wonderfully healing for chapped, irritated and inflamed skin, rashes (it’s wonderful for nappy rash), dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, age spots, stretch marks, varicose veins, corns, warts, calluses, bruises, sprains, burns, ulcers, bites and stings. The oil soluble components including the essential oil are especially good at stimulating wound healing. Distillate of calendula can help soothe mouth sores and hemorrhoids. The petals of calendula are antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and immune stimulating.
Calendula oil is often used for dry or damaged skin. It has natural restorative properties that infuse the skin with a youthful glow. Calendula oil is also used to protect the skin from premature aging and thinning of the skin. Calendula is safe enough to be used on the delicate skin under the eyes to help prevent crow's feet. Creams containing calendula are also used to treat diaper rash.
- HealthAid Calendula Cream - 75 ml
- California Baby Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash -- 8.5 fl oz
- Just Herbs Pedisoft Calendula-Peppermint Crack Cure Foot Cream, 50g
- Calendula Home Care Facial Treat (For Oily/ Combination Skin): Soaking Drops + Cleasing Milk + Refresher + Day Lotion + Refresher + Serum + Soaking Cloth 9pcs
- Calendula-Lavender Hydrating Essence 50ml/1.6oz