Health Benefits of Acai Berry
|Health Benefits Acai Berries|
The Acai Berries today are widely publicized as super food as they contain healthy fats and low amounts of sugar and are loaded with antioxidants. These berries have powerful detoxification capacities and are fiber rich. Taking acai extract can lead to increased energy and stamina and may even help combat fatigue and exhaustion – especially after exercise.
About Acai BerryThe Acai Berry is an inch-long reddish, purple fruit that resembles grape. It is harvested from Acai palm trees which matures up to 80 feet (25 meters) in height and has cluster of branches at the top with long and lean leaves from which the Acai Berries hang. Around 20 kg of fruit per year is produces by an individual palm tree.
Common Name : Acai
Botanical Name : Euterpe oleracea
Forms : Tablet~Powder~Capsules~
ACAI BERRIES HEALTH BENEFITS
Acai Berries today are widely publicized as super food, as they are helpful for an array of health issues such as arthritis, cancer, improving general health, high cholesterol, erectile dysfunction, weight loss and detoxification.
- Acai berries contain healthy fats and low amounts of sugar, as well as many trace minerals and plant compounds, including anthocyanins and flavnoids.
- They're loaded with powerful plant compounds that act as antioxidants and helps defend the body against life stressors. They also play a crucial role in the body cell protection system. The antioxidants also have anti-aging effect and helps reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- Acai is incredibly rich in antioxidants, boasting three times the amount found in blueberries.
- Acai may counteract the damaging effects of inflammation and oxidation in the brain.
- Acai berries also influences the metabolism rate of the body thereby burning the extra fats in the body.
- Acai may aid in keeping the digestive system clean and functioning normally. These berries have powerful detoxification capacities, and flour made from the seeds is a good source of dietary fiber.
- They also deliver healthy fats and fiber, making them a generally healthy food.
- Due to its overall health benefits, taking acai extract can lead to increased energy and stamina and may even help combat fatigue and exhaustion – especially after exercise. Although not an aphrodisiac per se, this famous purple berry is linked to overall increased blood circulation in the human body, a phenomenon that may contribute to a boost in sex drive, especially for men.
- There are several ways to eat acai, including as a frozen purée, powder or juice.
The chemical constituent of Acai Berry includes lipids, ash, proteins and dietary fiber. The three dominant fatty acids include amino acids, Oleic acid, palmitic acid and linoleic acid. The major phytochemicals present are proanthocyanidins, anthocyanins, and other flavonoids.
Side-effect Of Acai Berry
Acai Berry is considered safe and side effects will only occur if one’s body mechanism is not tuned to take Acai berries. Most people who suffer from Acai Berry side effects is because of consuming unmonitored doses.Some of the common side effects of the Acai berry, although they do not occur frequently. Too much Acai berries may cause excess bleeding. It is one of the common effects of most of the herbal organic supplements which are used for losing weight.
Patients with liver problems shall not use Acai berry. It can cause stomach diseases such as diarrhea due to the presence of some ingredients in Acai berry. It may increase the blood pressure.