Barley for Elimination of Water Retention
1st way to use barley for water retention: Barley Water
Wholegrain barley (with peel)- ¼ cup
Water- 5-6 cups
Lemon juice or orange juice (optional)- 2-4 tsp
- Wash the barley properly and add it to the water.
- Boil this water for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain and add lemon or orange juice if using.
- 2nd way to use barley for water retention: Soaked Barley Water
Barley- 3 tbsp
Water- 1 glass
Add barley to water.
- Leave it to soak overnight
- Strain and drink the water in morning.
- Again soak barley in water and have it in the evening.
- Drink 2 glasses of soaked barley water everyday.