You love playing Holi, but what you don't love, is trying to get those stubborn colors out of your hair and skin. Here are some tips to keep the color out of your skin and hair this Holi.
To keep your hair soft, oil your hair with olive or almond oil every night.
Make a hair pack by soaking some fenugreek seeds in four tablespoons of curd. Apply this pack on your scalp and wash it off after 30 minutes with shampoo.
Use egg yolk on your hair, leave it for 30 minutes and then wash off.
- Wash off Holi colors from your skin with cold water.
- Washing your skin or face too frequently to get color off can make it dry and flaky.
- Before your bath, apply some coconut oil on your skin and scrub the color off gently.
- Wherever there are color stains on your body, rub a few lemon wedges on the area. The stain will automatically lighten.
- Scrub a mixture of amchur powder and water on your body to get rid of Holi color.
- Use ample of moisturizer on your skin after your bath.