Garlic Benefits and Advantages
Garlic have been known to have many health benefits. Over the years garlic has been consumed alot as a natural substitute for medicine. Lets discuss some of them.
- Garlic is very good for many heart and blood conditions which include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary heart diseases, heart attack and even hardening of the arteries.
- Garlic can be used to prevent colon cancer, rectal cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer. It is also used to treat prostate cancer and bladder cancer.
- Garlic has been tried and tested for treating diabetes, hay fever, and travellers' diarrhea.
- It has been commonly used to treat cold, flu, bronchitis, headaches, fever, coughs, sinus, congestion and also help improve the immunity system of the body.
- It has also been used to treat tick bites, preventing and treating bacterial and fungal infections.
- Other usage of garlic includes treatment to stomach aches, asthma, gout, rheumatism, hemorrhoids and shortness of breaths.
- In ancient history it has also been used for treating snake bites.
- Garlic is also a good stress buster. It fights against fatigue and helps in maintaining healthy liver function of the body.
- Garlic has also been used topically. It can be applied directly on the skin to treat fungal infections, warts and corns, ringworm infection and athlete's foot.
- Garlic is an important ingredient in cooking, off late there is evidence that its use in preparing meats is mostly because it acts as an anti-septic agent and kills any chances of food poisoning.
- Science proves that there is also evidence of garlic working against deadly diseases like e-coli.
Buy Related Products