Cranberry Benefits and Advantages
Cranberry like many fruits and vegetables contains salicylic acid, which is an important ingredient in aspirin. Drinking cranberry juice is therefore great for the body and increase salicylic acid in the body.
There are a few side effects of Cranberries that must be kept in mind before consuming, especially for those who are allergic to berries and generally have a poor immune system. Drinking cranberry juice is always safe but consuming in excess can cause gastrointestinal problems and diarrhea. Cranberry should be used cautiously by the people who take the blood thinning drugs.
Several Health Benefits are served with the fruit cranberries
- Cranberries cure the urinary tract infections. It contains proanthocyanidins so it helps in preventing from the bacteria which stick to the walls of the uterus and bladder.
- Cranberries help in fighting cancer, especially breast cancer in women. Other types of cancers which can be cured are lung, prostate and colon.
- Cranberries contain acids like citric, malic etc which removes kidney stone and other bladder problems.
- Cranberries have a very positive effect on heart. It helps in lowering down the cholesterol.
- Cranberries if consumed on regular basis can cure very common diseases like Gingivitis, gum diseases, plaque buildup and cavities.
- Cranberries are rich in antioxidants and thus helps to flush out system and in turn improves the metabolism and digestive system which further leads to good healthy weight loss.
- The antioxidants contained in cranberries helps your body get rid of all the free radicals and protect you from aging and help your skin to look young.
- Cranberries can also help to lift your moods by reducing stress and depression. They are very good for brain and improve memory power.
Buy Related Products