How To Get Spotless Skin Overnight?
|Home Remedies for Flawless Skin|
Everyone wants clear flawless skin, but some daily regular care can help you with the trick of good spotless skin in a week naturally. Follow these simple daily skincare home recipes of cleaning, moisturizing and DIY Face Mask for acne to get Flawless Skin!
1. Tomatoes/Tomato Pulp: The acidity in tomatoes helps skin dry up acne. Not only this, but inside of the tomato are vitamins (A,C and K) and lycopene, which can be found in many acne healing medications. For a simple take on the tomato for clear flawless skin, slice one tomato and simply place it on the problematic areas of your face. You can also grind or mash up the tomato into a pulp consistency and apply like a diy face mask for acne, repeating the process regularly and you'll see the difference.
2. Honey and Cinnamon: Honey is an unprocessed antibacterial agent that kills bacteria and eliminates acne breakout. Cinnamon has beneficial properties from essential oils in cinnamon bark, allowing it to be an anti-clotting and anti-inflammatory agent to the skin. Combine the two and create a face mask for flawless skin and to aide your skin in repairing damage.
3. Potato: One potato can provide 70% of vitamin C (which boosts collagen production in the body and helps prevent and heal damage from the sun, stress and environment) and vitamin B (for healthy DNA production, skin cell regeneration and it actually penetrates the epidermis rather than sitting on top). Plus, potatoes contain niacin for skin-lightening due to hyperpigmentation from acne or other skin conditions. Shredded, raw potato will not only act as a natural acne remedy, but help remove hyperpigmentation, clear the skin and prevent wrinkles.
4. Lemon Juice: We all know that lemons are high in acidity. Not only does this allow pimples to dry out, but it also kills acne bacteria. Lemon is known to provide a calming effect to the skin and the vitamin C content maintains healthy and clear glowing skin. For direct application to the skin, take a cotton ball and squeeze fresh lemon juice on it and apply it to problem areas.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar: The lesser popular vinegar than balsamic, this regulates the pH of your skin and can help with detox. Malic and lactic acids are also found in the vinegar for assistance in softening and exfoliating skin, using as a toner and treating acne all over your body. Weaken the vinegar with water and apply to the face as a toner.
6. Garlic: Allicin, sulphur, zinc and calcium properties are all found in garlic and act as antibiotic and antifungals, helping to clean and clear the skin. To use garlic, crush cloves, mix with water and apply to the skin.
7. Cucumber: Skin Hydration! Cucumbers are 95% water, they remove dead skin cells and clean pores. They can be used as a face wash as they moisturize and remove extra oil. Grind cucumbers and mix with water for application to the face to get spotless skin overnight.
8. Olive Oil: For scarring treatment, use olive oil. Although you may cringe at the thought of olive oil helping with any aspect of acne, when you have acne, it may cause the skin to lose its expansion properties. The oil helps rejuvenate your skin and bring it back from its damaged and dry texture that acne brought on. Apply a salt and olive oil mixture on the skin and rinse with warm water. This will clear acne in a week naturally.