Benefits of Shilajit for Men
- Helps in counteracting debility and general fatigue
- Helps stimulate the immune system and restoration after exercise
- Helps in improving cellular nourishment
- Helps in accelerating the processes of protein and nuclei acid metabolism and stimulates energy providing reactions.
- It is also extensively used in the treatment of diabetes and regulates the blood sugar level
- It helps in building body’s natural immunity thereby useful in providing natural strength to the body.
- It is highly recommended to the patients who are weak or have been recovering from prolonged illness or from any surgery
- It is also very effective in treating arthritic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout and other joint related problems and back pain
- Excellent results have been discovered when shilajit is applied in medo roga (obesity). It possesses this property because of its laghu (light) and ruksh (dry) properties. It helps in scrapping away of extra fat accumulated in body thus helps in providing slim and healthy looks to the body.
Shilajit is widely used in preparation of ayurvedic medicines and is regarded as one of the most important ingredient in ayurvedic system of medicine. It is a part famous ayurvedic medicines like chandraprabha vati, arogya vardhani vati, and most important of all Chawanprash. It works as a powerful anti oxidant thereby delaying aging.
Shilajit is a very important herb in ayurvedic system of medicine, which helps in increasing strength and endurance power in men. It works as an aphrodisiac agent thereby helps in increasing sperm count and also helps in bettering the quality of sperms. It also helps in regulating sex hormones for proper functioning. It has been regarded as Indian viagra as it is very helpful in enhancing sexual powers.
It is also well known for its effectiveness in the treatment of reproductive system related complaints for both, men and women. Its combination with Ashwagandha helps in rejuvenating the reproductive system. It also minimizes the debility or weakness in the sexual organs and helps in improving elongated sensual experience. It is also used to prepare various herbal oil preparations, which are used to massage the sexual organs, which increases sexual power.
Regular intake of Shilajit promotes the movement of various minerals like calcium, phosphorus and magnesium into the bones and tissues. It prevents the release of histamine in the blood that helps in the prevention of various allergies in the body. It also provides iron in the body that is necessary for the making of red blood cells (RBC).