Simple Tips & Home Remedies for Viral Fever
Following are the signs that indicate the presence of this ailment:
• High temperature
• Muscle ache
• Burning eyes
• Loss of appetite
• Coated tongue
• Excessive production of saliva
• Feeling of heaviness and nausea
Simple Helpful Tips for Viral Fever
- In viral fever it is strongly recommended to consume soup made up of raw garlic and onion.
- A mixture of honey, lime juice and brandy is recommended to consume four times daily.
- The vitamin C in the lime helps in increasing the resistance of the body and helps in reducing the illness.
- Lukewarm orange juice acts as an energy booster if consumed during the fever. This washes out the body toxin without any artificial treatment. alterey helps in speedy recovery of viral fever.
- Similarly, drinking juice made out of sweet basil leaves twice or thrice a day is beneficial.
- You can also boil 2 to 3 tablespoon of dry roasted fenugreek seeds, strain the water and add a drop of clarified butter to it in order to cure viral fever.
- Khichadi is very good with spices like cumin seeds, coriander, turmeric, ginger and salt can be also be added to it. Small amounts of whole grain bread or biscuits can be taken with milk. Heavy foods that are difficult to digest like fried foods, fast foods, meat, chicken, fish, and raw foods should be completely avoided.
- Also gargling with salt and water is helpful, as it helps cure cough and throat related problems. Try using vaporizer in this situation as it soothes both cough and cold. One can also use margosa leaves which act as a natural antiviral and prevent the spread of infection.
- During viral fever, it's very common that the patient loses his appetite. But in this situation, it's very important to take fluid diet and food rich in vitamins and minerals. Apricot juice mixed with one tablespoon of honey or glucose supplements the body with required minerals and vitamins. Also, you can take grapefruit juice. The extract of raisins is also valuable in case of viral fever.
- Tulsi leaves when chewed directly or taken in water or tea works wonderfully in this case.
- Make sure you drink boiled water. When suffering from viral fever, always consume clean and fresh fruits and vegetables. Always consume home cooked food to prevent the problem from increasing.
- You can also take a spoonful of honey mixed with ginger syrup after every meal to cure viral fever.