Homemade DIY Tricks to Minimize Crow's Feet
|Homemade DIY Tricks to Minimize Crow's Feet & Loosening of Skin|
If your skin has started to sag and you can see folds and there are crow's feet under the eyes. Then follow these homemade DIY tricks to Minimize Crow's Feet and Loosening of Skin. But before that understand what causes crow feet and loosening.
What causes Crow Feet & Loosening of Face Skin
Facial Expressions: Repeated facial expressions, such as squinting in the sun or frequent smiling can lead to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
Smoking: The normal aging process of the skin accelerates when a person smokes tobacco products.
Air Pollution: Pollutants in the air can cause wrinkles to form on the skin. A common culprit is ozone, which is behind depleted amounts of vitamin E in the skin. With the loss of this vital antioxidant, increased levels of damage are allowed to take place.
Quick Weight Loss: When an individual loses weight too fast, the volume of fat cells that once served as a cushion for the face decreases. Chemical reactions that take place in the skin will now affect its appearance, making a person look scrawny. Rapid weight loss may also cause the skin to look saggy.
Childhood Sun Exposure: It is believed that about 50% to 80% of skin damage takes place during the childhood and adolescent years when intense exposure to the sun causes a higher incidence of sunburned skin.
Age: The majority of people over the age of 70 are battling at least one skin disorder. Some are known to suffer a whopping three or four skin conditions at one time. While these changes in the skin (including wrinkles) increases with age, other factors such as family history and lifestyle choices throughout the years will have a deep impact.
Home Remedies for Crow's Feet & Loosening of Face Skin
- Stay Hydrated. Drink lots of fluids throughout the day. This is one of the best ways to keep the skin hydrated and full of moisturize from within, which is great for tackling wrinkle formation.(Fluids like water, fresh fruit juices, coconut water, lemon water, fruit infused water etc..)
- Indulge in fruits. Eat fruits like apricot, oranges, cherries, mango, papaya, grapes, apples, mix of berries, cucumber etc..
- Change Sleeping Positions: Many people create wrinkles on the face when they sleep on their side or stomach because of the increased contact with the pillow. In the worst cases, a diagonal crease located on the forehead that runs just above the eyebrows is a common result. Sleeping on your back helps eliminate this outcome.
- Taking a supplement that contains B-complex vitamins is a good way to promote healthier and more youthful-looking skin. You may also consume a diet rich in foods that contain this vitamin, such as all the green-yellow-orange vegetables are rich source of beta-carotene, vitamin B-complex, vitamin-C. The vitamins A, C, and E found in green leafy vegetables will also freshen up the skin.
- Wash the face and neck with warm water and then give it a cold douche. Do not wipe the skin with a towel but massage it with the palms. The palms must move upward from the neck.
- Metal Spoons: A metal spoon left in the freezer overnight acts as a decent home wrinkle remedy for the morning. When you first wake up to start a new day, grab your frozen spoon and apply the backs of the utensil to underneath the eye in order to reduce the wrinkles that form in this region.
- Use Sunscreen: Protect and moisturize the face by using Khadi Mauri Herbal Suncare Lotion and avoiding reflective surfaces, such as water, sand, and concrete.
- Remember that anger and irritation add to the lines of age on the face. A smile, better still, a hearty laugh exercises the muscles of the face better than anything and that can take care of the loose skin better than anything.
Quick Easy Face Packs To Get Rid Of Crow’s Feet
- Egg white face maskBeat an egg white until slightly frothy and apply on face after washing with cold water. Allow it to dry on the face until you feel the skin tightening. Apply a second coat and let it dry. Keep the mask on for 10-20 minutes, making sure your facial muscles remain relaxed the whole time. Wash the mask off with soap and water and apply a moisturizer. Do it twice a week to see a reduction in wrinkles. or use Mistine Egg White Whitening Poreless & Anti-blackhead Peel Off Face Facial Mask
- Aloe veraAloevera skin benefits need no introduction. Scrape out the pulp from the fleshy leaves and apply it directly on the crow’s feet. Allow it to dry on the skin. You can use it as an overnight mask and wash it off with plain water in the morning. or Use Khadi Natural Aloevera Gel
- Coconut oilGive the skin the benefit of the moisturizing and nourishing effect of coconut oil by gently massaging it in at night. Warm the oil slightly to encourage complete absorption. Wipe the face with tissue paper to remove any excess. You can add a drop or two of Vitamin E oil too.
Extract the juice from a piece of cucumber by grating or crushing it. Drench cotton balls in the juice and place them on the crow’s feet for 10-15 minutes. Do this 2-3 times a day for a few weeks or until the wrinkles are visibly reduced.
Mash up a slice of ripe papaya and apply it all over the face. Wash off after 10-15 minutes. Repeat it every 2-3 days to remove crow’s feet as well as fine wrinkles and spots elsewhere on the face.
Mix one tablespoon yogurt and a tablespoon of honey. Spread it all over the face and leave it on for 10 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water to get skin that looks and feels incredibly smooth.
- Lemon juice
When there’s not much time for an elaborate skincare session, just cut a lemon into two and rub the cut end on the outer sides of the eyes. Wash off after 10 minutes. Repeat 2-3 times a day to get smoother skin. When you’re not in a hurry, you can mix a teaspoon of honey in the juice of a lemon and apply it all over the face.
- Green Grapes
Cut a green seedless grape in half and carefully crush it onto your face where wrinkles are present. Leave the juice on the skin for 20 minutes, rinsing off with warm water. Do not pat dry, but allow the face to air-dry. Additionally, you may rub the core of a pineapple onto the face, which is said to work wonders on fine wrinkles. The substance should be left on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing off. The juice of green pineapples and apples applied to the face on a daily basis also make a good home remedy for fine wrinkles and cracked skin.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: After thoroughly washing the face and patting it dry, use a cotton ball and 3% hydrogen peroxide to lightly rub the face. Once the solution dries, apply a very small amount of organic 100% extra virgin olive oil, making sure to cover the face and neck. Wrinkle prevention also comes when mixing one tablespoon of olive oil with ½ tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Rub the mixture onto the skin to treat and prevent wrinkles.