Secret Home Recipes for Fair Skin Complexion Naturally
|Fairness Tips At Home for Oily Skin, Acne Prone Skin, Dry Skin|
For Normal Skin Type
- Take half an orange or tomato juice and mix it well with around two teaspoonfuls of curd. Now, apply this smooth solution onto your face in an upward motion. Let it dry for a while and then rinse it off with cold water. Wipe it dry and you'll be ready with a glowing and healthy looking skin within a span of few minutes.
- Papaya is extremely healthy for all kinds of skin type. Just rub the inner part of papaya onto the face and rinse it off after a couple of minutes. This would render an instant glow on your skin.
- Another herbal beauty tip for preventing wrinkles and tightening the skin is application of cabbage juice on face. Extract the juice of 50 grams of cabbage by grinding it. Apply this liquid extract on your face and rinse it off after a while. You can easily witness the positive results on skin.
- Apple being a natural skin cleanser, can be used for cleaning the skin. The inner part of apple peels can be rubbed onto the skin for cleaning it. The skin would be tightened as well as cleaned with this small activity.
For Oily Skin Type
- A solution made up of two teaspoonfuls of cucumber juice with similar amount of raw milk and few lemon drops can work well on oily skin. Just apply this solution on face using a cotton ball and you will invariably find your skin with a glowing tinge.
- To get rid of oil and blackheads from skin, use fenugreek (methi) seeds paste on the skin. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind it into a smooth paste. Apply this paste on face and wash it off with cool water. A fair and glowing skin minus oil and blackheads is what you will get. Alternatively, one can also use red gram instead of fenugreek.
For Dry Skin Type
- People with dry skin can try applying banana and honey mixture on the face. A ripe banana mashed into a teaspoon of honey is considered as one of the best home remedies for glowing skin.
- Soak poppy seeds in water overnight and then grind these seeds with a bit of milk to form a paste. Apply this paste on face and wash it off after a while. You will witness a supple and hydrated skin.
- A herbal paste made up of, one teaspoonful of cream or malai mixed with four or five drops of olive oil and a pinch of turmeric works well for dry skin.